Sunday, November 29, 2009

Night at the Museum

Every year, my mom's work has a special night at the Children's Museum in which the museum stays open, after it has closed to the public, just for the people at her work. So, my parents, my brother, Jonathan, Ethan, and I all went out to the museum Saturday night. Here's an overview of what we did.

The first thing we did when we got there was travel to Egypt where Ethan rode the sphinx.


And wrestled a crocodile


He then rode down the snow slide with Daddy



After that, he got to sit on the reindeer


And after an hour of waiting in line to see Santa, Ethan got to sit on his lap and this is what he did the whole time...


After seeing Santa, Ethan did a news broadcast with Uncle Michael


And drove a race car with Mommy


He then crawled through an ant hill with Mommy and Daddy


He LOVED the big ball circuit that is run by gravity and simple machines


And he loved trying to play in the water


By the end of the night we were all exhausted. I know that Ethan is kind of young yet for the museum but I think that he had fun, and I know the rest of us did seeing everything through his eyes.


1 comment: