Monday, August 31, 2009

He's CRAWLING!!!!!!!

Sunday was a very big day for Ethan. He officially CRAWLED!!! (I do have a video of this but it wouldn't upload so I'll try later.) He has been so close for so long and he's taken a few 'steps' at a time but on Sunday he started to really take off. He is now very mobile and moving all over the place. The doctors and his therapists are very impressed that he is already crawling since, according to some of his doctors, he is only 5 months. (His age depends on who you talk to. Some of his doctors go by his corrected age, 5 months. Other doctors and his therapists go by his real age, 8 months. Whatever.) Either way, we have been very blessed to have him come this far already. He loves to come find us wherever we are, whether it's the kitchen, the entryway, or the bathroom. My little boy is growing up!

Here is Ethan crawling!! (I sound mean in the video but I'm really not!)



On another note, everyone says he looks exactly like my dad. On Sunday, my dad got out the same pillow and blanket he gets out every Sunday for his afternoon nap. However, before he could lay down he got distracted and Ethan took his place.


It's my dad's mini-me





2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Ethan, but don't teach Abby your trick yet. So is your life way harder now that he can crawl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! But he doesn't cry with frustration anymore b/c he can't get anywhere which is nice.

    ReplyDelete